Now is a great time to create your mobile app and other digital media with us!
As announced in the April 16, 2013 provincial budget, the Manitoba Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit has been extended and enhanced. The MIDMTC has been extended to December 31, 2016 and enhancements include:
- companies may claim up to $100,000 in eligible marketing and distribution expenses that are directly attributable to that eligible project;
- financial support from the Canada Media Fund that is recoupable or repayable will not be treated as “government assistance;”
- an eligible product that is developed under contract for an arm’s-length purchaser does not need to demonstrate the product will be resold or licensed by that arm’s-length purchaser; and
- a broader interpretation of the sale requirement will provide the province with added flexibility in determining which types of commercialization projects will be eligible.
At Tactica we can help you access up to 40% in labour tax credits and funding for your project.
Just contact us.
- Verdict wins five awards at the 2013 LA Web Series Festival
- Tactica hosts provincial tax credit announcement