Do you want to take your Project Manager career to the next level?
As a Project Manager at Tactica, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with top talent to solve interesting challenges while crafting mobile apps, games, and websites for health, education, and entertainment.
Project Manager overview
We’re looking for experienced digital media project managers to help us take ideas from initial concept to launch and beyond. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, product owners, and other project managers to deliver projects within scope, on time and on budget.
Project Manager responsibilities
- Support our team to develop great websites, apps, and games.
- Communicate clearly and timely with our clients and ensure their needs are met.
- Manage project resources including analysts, designers, and developers.
- Prepare project plans, statements of work, schedules, and project reports.
- Assist in the gathering of project requirements and estimates.
- Manage multiple projects of varying scope and duration.
- Manage external contractors and teams.
- Monitor and manage project budgets.
- Provide project and organizational reporting.
Project Manager education, skills and qualifications
- Three or more years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills to convey processes, time, scope and budget parameters and progress to your team and clients.
- High emotional intelligence as demonstrated by your ability to put yourself in the mind of team members and clients.
- Passion for problem-solving and interactive digital media.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- A positive growth mindset.
Project Manager assets
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment;
- A post-secondary education studying Project Management and applying it to digital products including apps and websites.
About Tactica, our culture, salary, and benefits
Tactica is an award-winning interactive digital media studio located in the heart of Winnipeg with clients across North America. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by creating engaging evidence-based health, education, and entertainment apps and websites. We want to push the boundaries of interactive experience design, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us.
We collaborate with researchers and brands around the world, including CBC, Ducks Unlimited, Oprah Winfrey Network, McGill University, Sick Kids Hospital, Columbia University, University of Calgary, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, Travel Manitoba, Winnipeg Art Gallery, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and dozens more. We take on exciting challenges where we can make a difference.
You’ll love our new custom-built office located on Corydon Ave, near dozens of coffee shops, pubs, and delicious restaurants. Our team is passionate, mostly hilarious, and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your dream career with us. With Tactica you’ll enjoy:
- Meaningful work contributing to projects that make a difference in people’s lives;
- Continual professional development through mentorship, training, workshops, and conferences;
- Competitive salary;
- Health and dental benefits;
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely(from home or locations);
- Direct access to executives;
- Paid holidays;
- Free access to an onsite fitness centre;
- Endless free coffee, teas, and snacks;
- Participating in social team building events;
- Relaxing playing video games, watching Netflix; and
- Hanging out with like-minded people in a casual office with lots to learn and do.
How to apply
Send your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Account Manager (Digital Media)
- Business Analyst for Apps and Websites