Are you an Account Manager with exceptional communication and relationship skills that wants to take your career to the next level?
As an Account Manager at Tactica, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with top talent to solve interesting challenges while crafting mobile apps, games, and websites for health, education, and entertainment.
Account Manager overview
We’re looking for experienced account managers to help us take ideas from initial concept to launch and beyond. You’ll be collaborating with our clients, project managers, designers, developers, product owners to deliver amazing projects that delight our clients and our team.
Account Manager responsibilities
- Deliver an exceptional experience and build relationships with our clients
- Communicate with clients and prospects daily
- Provide strategic thinking and support to our clients to help them meet their goals
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Support our team to develop great websites, apps, and games
- Assist in the gathering of project requirements
- Provide project and organizational reporting
Account Manager education, skills and qualifications
- A passion for helping others and relationship building.
- Three or more years of Account Management experience.
- Ability to close qualified sales prospects.
- Excellent communication skills to convey project requirements and constraints to our clients and team.
- Ability to see “the big picture” in any situation.
- High emotional intelligence as demonstrated by your ability to put yourself in the mind of our clients and team.
- Passion for problem-solving and interactive digital media.
- Ability to nurture multiple relationships across multiple projects.
- A positive growth mindset.
Account Manager assets
- Experience working with clients and teams developing interactive digital media including websites and apps; and
- Post-Secondary education in business administration or marketing.
About Tactica, our culture, salary, and benefits
Tactica is an award-winning interactive digital media studio located in the heart of Winnipeg with clients across North America. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by creating engaging evidence-based health, education, and entertainment apps and websites. We want to push the boundaries of interactive experience design, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us.
We collaborate with researchers and brands around the world, including CBC, Ducks Unlimited, Oprah Winfrey Network, McGill University, Sick Kids Hospital, Columbia University, University of Calgary, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, Travel Manitoba, Winnipeg Art Gallery, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and dozens more. We take on exciting challenges where we can make a difference.
You’ll love our new custom-built office located on Corydon Ave, near dozens of coffee shops, pubs, and delicious restaurants. Our team is passionate, mostly hilarious, and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your dream career with us. With Tactica you’ll enjoy:
- Meaningful work contributing to projects that make a difference in people’s lives;
- Continual professional development through mentorship, training, workshops, and conferences;
- Competitive salary;
- Health and dental benefits;
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely(from home or locations);
- Direct access to executives;
- Paid holidays;
- Free access to an onsite fitness centre;
- Endless free coffee, teas, and snacks;
- Participating in social team building events;
- Relaxing playing video games, watching Netflix; and
- Hanging out with like-minded people in a casual office with lots to learn and do.
How to apply
Send your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- UX and UI Designer
- Project Manager for Apps and Websites