Are you an exceptional communicator looking to accelerate or launch your sales and marketing career with an established and growing digital media studio? At Tactica, you will have the opportunity to apply your skills to enrich people’s lives and create meaningful interactive experiences through mobile apps, games and websites.
Our culture, salary and benefits
Tactica is an award winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, mobile apps, games, video and social media content for clients across Canada, US and UK. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experience design and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. We have a great team and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your career with us. Our team enjoys:
- exciting and diverse projects,
- competitive salaries,
- professional development opportunities,
- flexible hours,
- health benefits,
- paid holidays, and
- free access to an onsite fitness centre.
What kind of person are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven and professional sales and marketing professional to be responsible for researching, prospecting and qualifying potential clients and collaborators; broadening outreach in key markets, identifying and validating new opportunities; and, reporting on progress. You will have the opportunity to make an impact and challenge yourself while developing pipeline and delivering results.
- Create new opportunities for the company by identifying prospective clients and developing strategies to connect with them.
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating communication, gathering information and following-up as the opportunity advances through the pipeline.
- Research, identify and analyze high-level customer requirements.
- Schedule meetings with qualified prospective clients.
- Contribute to setting and executing inbound marketing strategies that increase customer awareness and engagement.
- Strengthen our social media presence in conjunction with our leadership team.
- Prepare and analyze reports.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Exceptional written and communication skills; comfortable on the phone, by email and in-person.
- A degree or diploma in related field or prior work experience in a similar role.
- Be professional and well-organized with strong ability to prioritize.
- Possess a positive attitude and drive.
- Demonstrated experience with professional interactions and active listening.
- Resilience with drive to set and meet challenging goals.
- Be excited about playing a role in developing meaningful interactive experiences.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be curious and interested in continual learning.
- Experience with A/B and/or Multiple Variant testing.
- Familiarity with CRM practices, strategies and technologies.
- Understanding of the interactive digital media sector and knowledge of app, website or game development.
How to Apply
We love doing great work and working with motivated and creative people that are truly passionate about what they do. If you think this is you then please email a link to your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Sales & Marketing Representative”.
- Visual Designer (Graphic and UI Designer)
- Account Manager / Client Success Manager