Are you an organized individual with a passion for digital media and the skills to manage large-scope projects? Tactica is looking for project managers and account managers to guide our interactive projects and offer support to our amazing clients.
Tactica is an award winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, mobile apps, games, video and social media content for clients across Canada, US and UK. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experience design and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. We have a great team and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your career with us. Our team enjoys:
- exciting and diverse projects,
- competitive salaries,
- professional development opportunities,
- flexible hours,
- health benefits,
- paid holidays, and
- free access to an onsite fitness centre.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You’re both analytical and empathetic with a success focussed attitude. You thrive in a team environment and are passionate about helping people achieve their goals and watching projects reach their full potential. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, project managers and our clients on a variety of projects in the sandbox, and we all play nice – so you should too.
- Support our team to develop great websites, apps and games
- Communicate clearly and timely with our clients and ensure their needs are met
- Manage project resources including analysts, UX and interaction designers, and developers
- Prepare project plans, statements of work, schedules, and project reports
- Assist in the gathering of project requirements and estimates
- Manage multiple projects of varying scope and duration
- Manage external contractors and teams
- Monitor and manage project budgets
- Provide project and organizational reporting
- A passion for interactive digital media
- Experience managing web and/or mobile app projects
- Great communication skills
- Focus on details and getting things done
- Enthusiasm for working a variety of projects
- Ability to creatively problem-solve under pressure
How to apply for the project/account manager position
If you’re excited about this opportunity and think you’re a fit, let’s connect. Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Manager Application”.
- Full Stack Web Developers
- User Experience (UX) Designer