Do you want to take your Full Stack Developer career to the next level?
As a full stack developer at Tactica, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with top talent to solve interesting challenges while crafting mobile apps, games, and websites for health, education, and entertainment.
Full Stack Developer overview
We are looking for Full Stack Developers to help us take ideas from initial concept to launch and beyond. You’ll use your analytical and creative abilities throughout the development process.
Full Stack Developer responsibilities
- Develop new mobile apps, websites and web applications.
- Help define application architecture and plan solutions to technical challenges.
- Research and implement tools and libraries that evolve development processes and capabilities.
- Collaborate with designers to craft cutting-edge user experiences.
- Help support and maintain our existing apps.
- Manage your time against multiple deadlines and requirements.
Full Stack Developer education, skills and qualifications
- Three or more years of Full Stack development experience and a track record of excellence as demonstrated in your body of work.
- A post-secondary education studying computer science, web/app development or comparable.
- Proficient using responsive development techniques
- Experience developing with CMS, Node.js or Ruby on Rails-based websites
- Good communication skills to help you collaborate with your team and clients.
Full Stack Developer education assets
- Experience with the iOS/Android API
- Experience in managing app provisioning, submission, and review process of iOS and Android apps
- Experience with React / React Native
- Familiarity with ES6
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
About Tactica, our culture, salary, and benefits
Tactica is an award-winning interactive digital media studio located in the heart of Winnipeg with clients across North America. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by creating engaging evidence-based health, education, and entertainment apps and websites. We want to push the boundaries of interactive experience design, and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us.
We collaborate with researchers and brands around the world, including CBC, Ducks Unlimited, Oprah Winfrey Network, McGill University, Sick Kids Hospital, Columbia University, University of Calgary, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia, Travel Manitoba, Winnipeg Art Gallery, Canadian Museum for Human Rights, and dozens more. We take on exciting challenges where we can make a difference.
You’ll love our new custom-built office located on Corydon Ave, near dozens of coffee shops, pubs, and delicious restaurants. Our team is passionate, mostly hilarious, and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your dream career with us. With Tactica you’ll enjoy:
- Meaningful work contributing to projects that make a difference in people’s lives;
- Continual professional development through mentorship, training, workshops, and conferences;
- Competitive salary;
- Health and dental benefits;
- Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely(from home or locations);
- Direct access to executives;
- Paid holidays;
- Free access to an onsite fitness centre;
- Endless free coffee, teas, and snacks;
- Participating in social team building events;
- Relaxing playing video games, watching Netflix; and
- Hanging out with like-minded people in a casual office with lots to learn and do.
How to apply
Send your CV/resume and cover letter to [email protected].