Are you a great communicator and relationship builder that enjoys helping others succeed? Tactica is looking for an account manager to guide our interactive projects and offer support to our amazing clients.
Tactica is an award winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, mobile apps, games, video and social media content for clients across Canada, US and UK. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experience design and we’re looking for more like-minded people to join us. We have a great team and we’re growing, so there’s lots of room to develop your career with us. Our team enjoys:
- exciting and diverse projects,
- competitive salaries,
- professional development opportunities,
- flexible hours,
- health benefits,
- paid holidays, and
- free access to an onsite fitness centre.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You’re both analytical and empathetic with a success focussed attitude. You thrive in a team environment and are passionate about helping people achieve their goals and guiding projects to reach their full potential. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, project managers and our clients on a variety of projects in the sandbox, and we all play nice – so you should too.
- Communicating with clients and prospects daily
- Providing strategic thinking and support to our clients to help them meet their goals
- Preparing quotes and proposals
- Supporting our team to exceed expectations of our clients
- Assist in the gathering of project requirements
- Provide project and organizational reporting
- A passion for helping others and relationship building
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Focus on details and getting things done
- Enthusiasm for working a variety of projects
- Ability to creatively problem-solve under pressure
- Successful completion of a university or college program in related area
- General knowledge of marketing and interactive digital media development
How to apply for the account manager position
If you’re excited about this opportunity and think you’re a fit, let’s connect. Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Manager Application”.
- Sales & Marketing Representative
- User Experience (UX) Designer