Tactica is looking for a senior developer to lead a project development team. In this development role,
you will be engaged in all aspects of the development process, from concept development and technical
analysis, to team direction and technical decision making, and ultimately project deployment and
success measurement. As a development leader, you have in-depth skills with core technologies, and a
strong understanding of supporting technologies.
Tactica is a dynamic, growing company providing premium web development services and mobile apps.
Tactica offers exciting projects and opportunities, a friendly and collaborative work environment and
room for growth. We want you to create great work and have fun doing it.
Who We’re Looking For
We want to hire people who can work with us to push the boundaries of interactive experiences. Tactica
is looking for team members who can operate well in an open environment and can collaborate with
other designers, developers and especially with clients. You should be self-starting and able to see a
project from conception through to completion.
- Devise technical solutions to complex problems to meet project and client objectives
- Research, evaluate and make critical decisions regarding technology options
- Provide direction, guidance and support to a team of developers
- Provide accurate estimate ranges for features
- Assess risks and exposures on projects
- Aid in the creation and refinement of development processes
- Provide direction on web server management
- Manage your time and the time of others against multiple deadlines and requirements
- Proficient with Ruby on Rails (equivalent .Net/MVC or advanced PHP experience would also be
- Experience using CMS frameworks, including plugin/module development, theme/template
- creation, custom functionality and integration – WordPress or Drupal preferred
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience leading a development team
- Strong Linux and Apache knowledge
- Security background an asset
How to Apply
We love doing great work and working with motivated and creative people that are truly passionate
about what they do.
If you think this is you then please email a link to your resume to email@example.com with the subject
line “Lead Developer Application”.