We’re looking for a talented Interaction Designer to join our team. We have room for both senior and intermediate talent! Don’t be shy or wait – we’re hiring ASAP.
Tactica is a dynamic, growing company providing premium web development services and mobile apps. Tactica offers exciting projects and opportunities, a friendly and collaborative work environment and room for growth. We want you to create great work and have fun doing it.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for people that get excited when there’s a problem to solve. People that are agile and can pivot on a dime. People that aren’t satisfied with their work until they themselves would use it. We want collaborators, celebrators, initiators, and creators. People who care about making things better, cooler, faster, easier, and more relevant….and that understand that the user’s experience is the product.
- Create compelling visuals and interactive experiences for websites, web apps, mobile-specific web apps, native mobile apps, 2D and 3D games.
- Work with other designers and developers to create award-winning projects.
- Develop strong UX design that meets requirements.
- Communicate with project managers and developers to ensure design stays within the technical scope of a project.
- Simultaneously follow direction, and provide resourceful feedback.
- Design to fit the needs and sensibilities of the client/project and make design decisions that serve the objectives of the project.
- Manage your time against multiple deadlines and requirements.
- Stay current with use of design in web apps, mobile apps and social media.
- Strong design portfolio with examples of interactive design work experience.
- Knowledge of modern web-based technologies, design standards and best practices.
- Excellent understanding and passion for pixel-perfect web design including: user interface design, usability, responsive and mobile design, information architecture, wireframing, all with a strong focus on user centred design.
- The ability to communicate complex concepts in a simple way.
- Able to oversee a project from start to finish, hit moving targets and adapt to change along the way.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Specifically Photoshop & Illustrator.
- A personal drive to self-improve
- A healthy respect for quality and deadlines (great work, on time and budget).
- A great sense of humour. Seriously, it’s required.
- Work great in a team environment.
- iOS App Creation Experience (Designing for mobile has its own set of challenges)
- Video Production / Motion Graphics (Final Cut Pro, Avid, Premier & After Effects are all good!)
- 3D Modelling/Animation (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Cinema 4D)
- Experience using Unity or general game development experience.
- Knowledge of print, pre-press and layout.
How to Apply
We love doing great work and working with motivated and creative people that are truly passionate about what they do. If you think this is you then please email a link to your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Interactive Designer Application”.