Are you an interaction designer who’s ready to take on new and exciting design challenges? At Tactica, you will have the opportunity to apply your creative instincts to a variety of projects including meaningfully unique web applications, mobile web apps, and websites and have fun while you do it.
Tactica is an award winning interactive digital media studio located in Winnipeg. We create websites, mobile apps, games, video and social media content for clients across Canada, US and UK. Our mission is to make the world a better place by continuing to push the boundaries of interactive experiences and we’re looking for more like-minded people to do just that.
Good news is, we’re growing and we saved you a seat for the ride.
At Tactica, you can expect:
- exciting and innovative projects
- a friendly, collaborative and agile work environment
- exposure to new technologies
- and room to grow–your position isn’t limited to a job description, you have the opportunity to go as far as your skills and drive will take you.
What kind of person are we looking for?
You’re passionate about web and app development and you thrive in a team environment. You’ll be collaborating with designers, developers, project managers and our clients on a variety of projects in the sandbox, and we all play nice – so you should too.
- Conceptualize and execute UX for websites, mobile apps, games and online ads
- Visualize creative concepts with Adobe Photoshop or equivalent tools
- Gather requirements from your coworkers and clients
- Collaborate with other designers, developers and project managers through concept, design, development, and quality assurance phases
- Work within project parameters including: client goals, internal goals, technical constraints, budget and schedule
- Stay current with use of design in web apps, mobile apps, interactive installations and social media
- Strong design portfolio
- Excellent understanding and passion for: typography, illustration, pixel perfect designs, visual compositions
- Proficiency in Photoshop & Illustrator
- A personal drive to self-improve
- A great sense of humour (seriously, it’s required)
- Video production / motion graphics
How to Apply
We love doing great work and working with motivated and creative people that are truly passionate about what they do. If you think this is you then please email a link to your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “UX Designer”. Be sure to include at least 3 work samples with your application.